We just took a plane trip to visit my family in the great state of Minnesota. I took my 4 kids by myself on the plane. It went really smooth and I just wanted to share with you all some of the items I felt were “LIFESAVERS.”
- Orange Tic Tacs
- Modeling Magic - it is this great no-mess playdoh. This kept my 3, 7, and 9 year olds busy for almost an hour.
- Goldfish Crackers – best snack food ever!
- Antibacterial Wipes – that one is for me. Planes completely gross me out.
- Ring Pops
- A book for each of the kids and magazines
- Color Wonder book and marker
- Bubble Gum
- Almonds –in the little bags from Trader Joe’s – love that store by the way!
- AND of course a Find Me Book (>: