Sunday, July 18, 2010

SMOOTH SAILING!













We just took a plane trip to visit my family in the great state of Minnesota. I took my 4 kids by myself on the plane. It went really smooth and I just wanted to share with you all some of the items I felt were “LIFESAVERS.”

  • Orange Tic Tacs
  • Modeling Magic - it is this great no-mess playdoh. This kept my 3, 7, and 9 year olds busy for almost an hour.
  • Goldfish Crackers – best snack food ever!
  • Antibacterial Wipes – that one is for me. Planes completely gross me out.
  • Ring Pops
  • A book for each of the kids and magazines
  • Color Wonder book and marker
  • Bubble Gum
  • Almonds –in the little bags from Trader Joe’s – love that store by the way!
  • AND of course a Find Me Book (>:

SMOOTH SAILING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment