Sunday, July 18, 2010

CLUB MOM

When I was on the plane – the very back of the plane I might add. I saw a mom with a baby struggling to carry her bag on the plane. No one was helping her as she kept going down the aisle. Then another mom with 3 kids and bags, stopped and grabbed the struggling mom’s bag, and helped her to her seat. I loved seeing that and it made me proud to be a mom. We “moms” stick together.


Moms are more likely to give words of encouragement when things are going downhill quickly.


Moms always have an extra Kleenex or band-aid.


Moms always help each other open doors when you are pushing a stroller.


Moms never give irritated looks when your child is fussing on a plane – instead they will give you a look like “ugh, I wish I could help – you poor, poor, woman!


I love being in the CLUB MOM!


When we moved from Minnesota to California and I had to drive with my 4 kids another member of CLUB MOM stepped up. My Mom. Not only did we survived, we had a blast and loved the time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment