Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Go for it!


Hello Blog World!! My name is Kinzie and I created and run Find Me Book. Just writing that makes me proud! I came up with the idea in the summer of 2008 and it has been up and running for a couple of months now. If I had to have a message for anyone out there with an idea or dream, it would be “Go for it.” It is so scary to go from just your idea running around in your brain to actually developing that idea. But “Go for it!”

I have had many obstacles along the way up to this point. Here are just a few of them - no money, husband not really too thrilled about the idea of putting it on the credit card, not having a clue where to start, 4 kids, and did I mention 4 kids! Despite all these reasons (and more) NOT to take it to the 2nd step, I went for it!!

One of the coolest and most rewarding experiences since all this began is that my kids are so proud of Find Me Book (and of course their super awesome mom). They love showing the book to their classes, friends, and teachers. I know they will remember when mom just started trying to get Find Me Book going and they were helping me out. I LOVE that they know I had an idea and went for it!!! So if you have an idea or plan and you are not sure of what to do — GO FOR IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment